Created by Laurie Harris
About this blog
Gift to New Followers
SMORE Support Group for Single Moms
Gail, SMORE Founder, author, and professional coach, facilitates a group for single moms at Calder Baptist Church in Beaumont, Texas on the Second Sunday from 9:15 AM-10:15 AM. Mary Simon, a social worker and parole officer, who is the Director of the Single Parents Ministry at Antioch Missionary Baptist Church in Beaumont also facilitates.
Moms are welcome to visit, stay for worship, or attend worship elsewhere. A nursery is provided and there is Sunday School for children and youth.
From one single mom:
"I am so blessed to have SMORE in my life! There are no words to express how much I appreciate the support from the women that are in my situation or have been. My emotional and spiritual wells are filled here. May God continue to abundantly bless the individuals that contribute to SMORE!" XO
SMORE Vision. . .
- RT @amossmi: I believe in the resurrection of the mind. –ANNE LAMOTT 5 days ago
- SMORE 4th Friday Fun will meet Friday, March 27 at Calder Baptist in Beaumont. Grab a friend and join us. icont.ac/2QwQO 1 week ago
- RT @SingleMomBooks: Single moms, If you don’t already, it’s time to love yourself now. Why? Because you’re already fabulous! http://t.co/yu… 1 week ago
- RT @stolmeier: Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. Robert Louis Stevenson 1 week ago
- RT @stolmeier: Find a place inside where there's joy and the joy will burn out the pain. Joseph Campbell 1 week ago
- 77,452 hits