Created by Laurie Harris
Gail Cawley Showalter
About this blog
Gift to New Followers
SMORE Support Group for Single Moms
Gail, SMORE Founder, author, and professional coach, facilitates a group for single moms at Calder Baptist Church in Beaumont, Texas on the Second Sunday from 9:15 AM-10:15 AM. Mary Simon, a social worker and parole officer, who is the Director of the Single Parents Ministry at Antioch Missionary Baptist Church in Beaumont also facilitates.
Moms are welcome to visit, stay for worship, or attend worship elsewhere. A nursery is provided and there is Sunday School for children and youth.
From one single mom:
"I am so blessed to have SMORE in my life! There are no words to express how much I appreciate the support from the women that are in my situation or have been. My emotional and spiritual wells are filled here. May God continue to abundantly bless the individuals that contribute to SMORE!" XO
SMORE Vision. . .
- News for #singlemoms from SMORE for Women icont.ac/34sWl 5 hours ago
- Single parents share their 10 loneliest moments blog.dc4k.org/archives/4264 If you are not a single parent, please read this. #singlemoms 2 weeks ago
- RT @Single_Matters: Single moms can be inspired too! @SMOREforWomen wp.me/p3Bs1D-2pS 2 weeks ago
- RT @Single_Matters: New Post: 3 Keys To A Successful Single Mom Life @SMOREforWomen wp.me/p3Bs1D-2pS 2 weeks ago
- Living Learning Loving - Chapter 1: youtu.be/Ge3RX4Crb7o?a via @YouTube 3 weeks ago
- 81,422 hits