Created by Laurie Harris
Gail Cawley Showalter
About this blog
Gift to New Followers
SMORE Support Group for Single Moms
Gail, SMORE Founder, author, and professional coach, facilitates a group for single moms at Calder Baptist Church in Beaumont, Texas on the Second Sunday from 9:15 AM-10:15 AM. Mary Simon, a social worker and parole officer, who is the Director of the Single Parents Ministry at Antioch Missionary Baptist Church in Beaumont also facilitates.
Moms are welcome to visit, stay for worship, or attend worship elsewhere. A nursery is provided and there is Sunday School for children and youth.
From one single mom:
"I am so blessed to have SMORE in my life! There are no words to express how much I appreciate the support from the women that are in my situation or have been. My emotional and spiritual wells are filled here. May God continue to abundantly bless the individuals that contribute to SMORE!" XO
SMORE Vision. . .
- Not yet. My pastor has been a little overwhelmed with his daughter's wedding. Can you send me a resume and your fees for speaking? 18 hours ago
- Your review of Living Learning Loving will increase awareness and help us reach single moms. icont.ac/37wbF 20 hours ago
- Sure need to hear this one. twitter.com/TheGoodRevMack… 2 days ago
- RT @TheGoodRevMack: I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see every… 2 days ago
- #Singlemom reviews my book #GShowalter_LivingLearningLoving icont.ac/37ikY 4 days ago
- 82,357 hits