About this blog
SMORE Support Group for Single Moms
Gail, SMORE Founder, author, and professional coach, facilitates a group for single moms at Calder Baptist Church in Beaumont, Texas on the Second Sunday from 9:15 AM-10:15 AM. Mary Simon, a social worker and parole officer, who is the Director of the Single Parents Ministry at Antioch Missionary Baptist Church in Beaumont also facilitates.
Moms are welcome to visit, stay for worship, or attend worship elsewhere. A nursery is provided and there is Sunday School for children and youth.
From one single mom:
"I am so blessed to have SMORE in my life! There are no words to express how much I appreciate the support from the women that are in my situation or have been. My emotional and spiritual wells are filled here. May God continue to abundantly bless the individuals that contribute to SMORE!" XO
SMORE Vision. . .
- I just updated my website. smoreforwomen.org 2 days ago
- Time to register for the SMORE Retreat for Single Moms. This year we are adding more so this will be an exceptional. icont.ac/2CBSz 1 week ago
- Single Moms in southeast Texas meet for 4th Friday Fun with SMORE. Join us. icont.ac/2CwK1 1 week ago
- 7 Things a Girl Needs From Her Mom by Cindi McMenamin – Christian Moms ibelieve.com/motherhood/7-t… via @iBelievecom 1 week ago
- RT @cmleejr: “It isn’t about how hard the goal is to acquire; it’s more about your work ethic.” - Dr. Lee #WMMSBook ; pg 87, Ch 12 #HardWork 1 week ago
- 69,543 hits