About this blog
Gift to New Followers
SMORE Support Group for Single Moms
Gail, SMORE Founder, author, and professional coach, facilitates a group for single moms at Calder Baptist Church in Beaumont, Texas on the Second Sunday from 9:15 AM-10:15 AM. Mary Simon, a social worker and parole officer, who is the Director of the Single Parents Ministry at Antioch Missionary Baptist Church in Beaumont also facilitates.
Moms are welcome to visit, stay for worship, or attend worship elsewhere. A nursery is provided and there is Sunday School for children and youth.
From one single mom:
"I am so blessed to have SMORE in my life! There are no words to express how much I appreciate the support from the women that are in my situation or have been. My emotional and spiritual wells are filled here. May God continue to abundantly bless the individuals that contribute to SMORE!" XO
SMORE Vision. . .
- RT @jennifermaggio: @TLSMministries @ElizabethDemar @MercyLokulutu cannot wait! Can you?! @DC4KLinda @Steve_Repak @SMOREforWomen @ChooseNOW… 5 hours ago
- A Letter to the Dad Who Needs to Step Up | EatingManna Magazine eatingmanna.com/a-letter-to-th… Matt leads A Father's Walk for dads who parent single 1 week ago
- 4th Friday Fun with SMORE this week is at Frankie's Italian Grill. Single Moms join us! icont.ac/2NNIN 1 week ago
- Single moms have a lot on their plates-loads of responsibilities. And yet I am encouraging one more-take... youtu.be/MCEsPjHHDJA?a 2 weeks ago
- Do you wait with expectancy? youtu.be/1__nSxtWQww?a 2 weeks ago
- 73,632 hits