Gail Cawley Showalter
About this blog
Gift to New Followers
SMORE Support Group for Single Moms
Gail, SMORE Founder, author, and professional coach, facilitates a group for single moms at Calder Baptist Church in Beaumont, Texas on the Second Sunday from 9:15 AM-10:15 AM. Mary Simon, a social worker and parole officer, who is the Director of the Single Parents Ministry at Antioch Missionary Baptist Church in Beaumont also facilitates.
Moms are welcome to visit, stay for worship, or attend worship elsewhere. A nursery is provided and there is Sunday School for children and youth.
From one single mom:
"I am so blessed to have SMORE in my life! There are no words to express how much I appreciate the support from the women that are in my situation or have been. My emotional and spiritual wells are filled here. May God continue to abundantly bless the individuals that contribute to SMORE!" XO
SMORE Vision. . .
- I just finished #Zetta'sDream. It is a great read with characters that will become real to you. #SandraAldrich 23 hours ago
- RT @SingleMomBooks: Good news, a road map & some positive energy: short list of things #singlemoms can do to accelerate their success: http… 23 hours ago
- RT @MovePastDivorce: I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.… 23 hours ago
- RT @mellie3inco: You don't have to be perfect to be loved careyscotttalks.com/you-dont-have-… via @careyscotttalks 23 hours ago
- Are You Overcompensating For Being A Single Parent And Raising A Narcissist? singlematters.com/are-you-overco… via @Single_Matters 2 weeks ago
- 79,723 hits