Gail Cawley Showalter
About this blog
Gift to New Followers
SMORE Support Group for Single Moms
Gail, SMORE Founder, author, and professional coach, facilitates a group for single moms at Calder Baptist Church in Beaumont, Texas on the Second Sunday from 9:15 AM-10:15 AM. Mary Simon, a social worker and parole officer, who is the Director of the Single Parents Ministry at Antioch Missionary Baptist Church in Beaumont also facilitates.
Moms are welcome to visit, stay for worship, or attend worship elsewhere. A nursery is provided and there is Sunday School for children and youth.
From one single mom:
"I am so blessed to have SMORE in my life! There are no words to express how much I appreciate the support from the women that are in my situation or have been. My emotional and spiritual wells are filled here. May God continue to abundantly bless the individuals that contribute to SMORE!" XO
SMORE Vision. . .
- #Singlemom reviews my book #GShowalter_LivingLearningLoving icont.ac/37ikY 1 day ago
- Creating family fun bonds children and parents and makes for many memories. youtu.be/1pwkoiMHh34?a 5 days ago
- FOLLOW@SaraLarabee 2 weeks ago
- RT @Moms_Dating: When there's only one parent in the household, all of the family responsibilities lay on that person's shoulders. 2 weeks ago
- RT @amossmi: Life-giving theology today is "a turn toward participation," not "a turn toward observation." Experience! #CenteringPrayer #Je… 2 weeks ago
- 82,276 hits