Created by Laurie Harris
Gail Cawley Showalter
About this blog
Gift to New Followers
SMORE Support Group for Single Moms
Gail, SMORE Founder, author, and professional coach, facilitates a group for single moms at Calder Baptist Church in Beaumont, Texas on the Second Sunday from 9:15 AM-10:15 AM. Mary Simon, a social worker and parole officer, who is the Director of the Single Parents Ministry at Antioch Missionary Baptist Church in Beaumont also facilitates.
Moms are welcome to visit, stay for worship, or attend worship elsewhere. A nursery is provided and there is Sunday School for children and youth.
From one single mom:
"I am so blessed to have SMORE in my life! There are no words to express how much I appreciate the support from the women that are in my situation or have been. My emotional and spiritual wells are filled here. May God continue to abundantly bless the individuals that contribute to SMORE!" XO
SMORE Vision. . .
- RT @CSLewisDaily: “When we see the face of God we shall know that we have always known it." ~ #CSLewis 7 hours ago
- RT @PastorMark: “Doubt is not always a sign that a man is wrong; it may be a sign that he is thinking.” -Oswald Chambers 7 hours ago
- . . .we have to become holy, each of us, in the place where God has put us. -@MotherTeresaUP 14 hours ago
- A Mother's Day gift for the #singlemom #singlemother or #mothersalone icont.ac/3nbAE 15 hours ago
- 22,510 downloads of radio interview on Chained No More with Robyn Besemann on toginet.com #singlemom #singleparent 2 days ago
- 85,654 hits