Gail Cawley Showalter
About this blog
Gift to New Followers
SMORE Support Group for Single Moms
Gail, SMORE Founder, author, and professional coach, facilitates a group for single moms at Calder Baptist Church in Beaumont, Texas on the Second Sunday from 9:15 AM-10:15 AM. Mary Simon, a social worker and parole officer, who is the Director of the Single Parents Ministry at Antioch Missionary Baptist Church in Beaumont also facilitates.
Moms are welcome to visit, stay for worship, or attend worship elsewhere. A nursery is provided and there is Sunday School for children and youth.
From one single mom:
"I am so blessed to have SMORE in my life! There are no words to express how much I appreciate the support from the women that are in my situation or have been. My emotional and spiritual wells are filled here. May God continue to abundantly bless the individuals that contribute to SMORE!" XO
SMORE Vision. . .
- 22,510 downloads of radio interview on Chained No More with Robyn Besemann on toginet.com #singlemom #singleparent 1 day ago
- Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them . .and they flew. G. Apollinaire 1 day ago
- Thoughts are things; they have tremendous power. -Brian Adams #thoughts #power https://t.co/L4RLzl46Pf 2 days ago
- Intro videos for Living Learning Loving are on website. Excellent way to use in #smallgroups icont.ac/3mXHP 2 days ago
- Fighting change is the same as fighting your guidance. Instead, learn to listen, prepare, and act. #CarolineMyss #change 3 days ago
- 85,646 hits